Week 13 GDT: Browns-Steelers II. and the Depodesta Code

Mind Character

Pittsburgh makes me puke. My wife is from Pittsburgh (but has seen the light and converted to CLE fandom) so I have a lot of experience with this, unfortunately. Entitled fans and dirty players. And the national media loves hanging on their nuts. Never was there a franchise that more deserved a bottom-feeding few years.

As far as this game goes: new coaching staff next year. I really wanted to think we could build something but i guess that was too much to ask. It'll be Baker's 4th head coach in 3 years but I don't trust Freddie (or Wilks, or Monken for that matter) to take us where we need to go.

• Like 1

I like Freddie well enough, but this isn’t a game you can lose.

Denver and Pittsburgh are games we honesty had no business losing.

Tennessee, Seattle and LA are games you look back on and wish we’d have manage to find a way to win.

I don’t know if Freddie is the right guy or not, but I’m pretty sure more turnover isn’t the answer either.

• Like 1

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Baker was bad on that last drive but he didn't run into sacks he just wasn't able to escape because neither side could contain the rush.

It’s like some people in here have never watched football before. 

Well, I mean other teams other than the Browns. 

• Like 1