SNF: Patriots vs Texans GDT

Texansfan713

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I think it’s clear that Bill Belichick is not showing his playbook offensively or defensively against the Texans because he might see them in the playoffs and he doesn’t want to give up his “TRUE” gameplan against the Texans. He’s playing the long game. Smart....

Giving up home field advantage to hide a couple of plays. Lol. No chance, the offense hadn't been good for a while and the defense is just tired and having a bad game. 

Edited by dante9876

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I think it’s clear that Bill Belichick is not showing his playbook offensively or defensively against the Texans because he might see them in the playoffs and he doesn’t want to give up his “TRUE” gameplan against the Texans. He’s playing the long game. Smart....

Yea yea....let's go with that

• Like 2

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

EXCUSE ME SIR

HAVE YOU HEARD OF PRO FOOTBALL FOCUS (which NBC advertising so much on their broadcast is an incredible conflict of interest and I am amazed week in and week out how blatant and illegal it is that they do it)

Like I said... Bizarro.

tumblr_nm01u2dIPt1rrkahjo2_400.gifv