Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

13 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Michael Thomas is out the first four games of the season. Ankle Surgery. 

Hopefully he returns to form. It seems like as soon as he got paid his performance fell off a cliff. It's really going to be hard to put up those numbers he was without Brees. 

EDIT: I know there were injuries and all that, but still it's not a good look. 

Edited by GW21
adding to it a bit

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I wonder who would be in on this at this point; maybe Denver, Washington, Miami, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, or maybe GB if they decide to move on from Rodgers which seems unlikely. I think some of those teams are a stretch and I think Houston is going to have a real hard time getting what they want in return with the ongoing legal stuff Watson is still going through and the backlash the team who trades for him will get. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I wonder who would be in on this at this point; maybe Denver, Washington, Miami, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, or maybe GB if they decide to move on from Rodgers which seems unlikely. I think some of those teams are a stretch and I think Houston is going to have a real hard time getting what they want in return with the ongoing legal stuff Watson is still going through and the backlash the team who trades for him will get. 

Forgot all about this no trade clause...

Someone on twitter mentioned the giants? Since they have two ones for 2022?

13 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Forgot all about this no trade clause...

Someone on twitter mentioned the giants? Since they have two ones for 2022?

I kind of think the Giants would roll with Daniel Jones at that price, but who knows. I included Pittsburgh on my list just because Big Ben is at the end of his career and it would allow them to eat his suspension while still being competitive with Ben under center. Honestly I have no idea what will happen at this point, but if I was running a team I would have a hard time justifying dishing out that kind of capital to bring in a player with all that legal stuff hanging over his head. 

• Like 1

Just now, GW21 said:

I kind of think the Giants would roll with Daniel Jones at that price, but who knows. I included Pittsburgh on my list just because Big Ben is at the end of his career and it would allow them to eat his suspension while still being competitive with Ben under center. Honestly I have no idea what will happen at this point, but if I was running a team I would have a hard time justifying dishing out that kind of capital to bring in a player with all that legal stuff hanging over his head. 

Agreed. I rolled my eyes at the compensation the Texans want.