Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Rich Cimini said he's been 6th / 7th on the depth chart

Always kind of seemed like a boom or bust type of guys. That being said, I would be all over kicking the tires if they released him.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

James Washington? Meh. 

Beats the hell out of River Cracraft. I think he’d be a great third option. I still have high hopes for Hurd IF he can stay on the field, and that’s a pretty big if. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Yea I completely whiffed on him smh. Crazy...

I got that one right...though I didn't expect this kind of fail lol. 

I feel like maybe there's a Dante Pettis thing going on here too, tbh. Last year he was nicked up and I wonder if that has carried over this year and he's not working through nagging injuries or something. Typically when you see someone fall that hard that fast, it's something else that is helping the decision not to give them reps, not just the play. Maybe a failure to understand the route trees. Wouldn't be atypical for a Baylor product. 

On 8/6/2021 at 1:32 PM, 757-NINER said:

Yeah we should be all over that imo. Still alot of ? after Deebo & Aiyuk.

Problem is that with the missing first round picks, I think we are in a tight spot to be moving picks around. I think that we are also missing a 6th. I think we are expected to land two 7th round comp picks, but that's not much and obviously can easily be beaten. 

I feel like any trade we make would be player for player. If Mims is really struggling with the Jets, for example, could we potentially swap Mostert for Mims? The Jets still have no real running back there and obviously Mostert is super familiar with the system. 

5 hours ago, GW21 said:

Beats the hell out of River Cracraft. I think he’d be a great third option. I still have high hopes for Hurd IF he can stay on the field, and that’s a pretty big if. 

True. Just pointing out that Washington really hasn't established himself. 

Any game time play with Hurd (outside of preseason) would be a win at this point. Kid's made of porcelain, it seems.