Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BUT HIS PROMISING ROOKIE SEASON!!!

I remember so many people being livid about the pick. Then being excited about him after his rookie year. Then being out on him in year two lol

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I remember so many people being livid about the pick. Then being excited about him after his rookie year. Then being out on him in year two lol

I was not satisfied with the selection. From what I recall a lot of people were scratching their heads the moment he was selected. 

I'll remember Pettis for his bad haircut, liking cats, and getting into altercations with Grant Cohn. What the hell did Shanahan see in him? 

Just now, GW21 said:

That would be sick to be able to land him. I don’t really know what we could offer them though as @Forge alluded to.

Some jags fans are indicating that there may be more going on there with Henderson just on a personal level

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Some jags fans are indicating that there may be more going on there with Henderson just on a personal level

Has to be, this makes no sense at all. Maybe the new regime doesn't get on with him? A team will have to give up a first rounder for him at least and we obviously can’t offer that. 

5 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'd be interested in signing Drake Jackson. He was one of my favorite late-round iOL in the draft this year. 

Mine, too. Small dude. Understandable if he can't pass block for beans at that size and having come from Kentucky where they don't pass. But the man was among the very best at getting to the second level and reach blocking zone plays in the draft. Center's about that sort of stuff. He might be hard to roster, but I'd love him on the practice squad at the very least.

Edited by JIllg
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Mine, too. Small dude. Understandable if he can't pass block for beans at that size and having come from Kentucky where they don't pass. But the man was among the very best at getting to the second level and reach blocking zone plays in the draft. Center's about that sort of stuff. He might be hard to roster, but I'd love him on the practice squad at the very least.

At the very least, he'd be a fine PS guy for our style of rushing attack.

45 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

He's going to get traded when he's healthy isn't he? This has been one of the weirdest stories since last season.

He should be. He's such a whiny baby. I'm an OSU fan and find him extremely difficult to like or root for