101.4 yards/game rushing (19th)

24.1 ppg (11th)

GB DEFENSE

376.8 yards /game (28th)

253.8 yards/game passing (22nd)

123.0 yards/game rushing (25th)

21.3 ppg (14th)

This is what got us to 9-3? UGHHH.

I am usually an optimist. But unless we find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, we’re not going anywhere in the playoffs.

14 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

I am usually an optimist. But unless we find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, we’re not going anywhere in the playoffs.

I can fluff the numbers some if that will make you feel better

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

We avg 24 pts a game and only give up 21 pts a game.

We do that every game in the playoffs... I think we might win the Super Bowl.

3 hours ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

I like the no pictures short and simple GDT strategy, AG20 played the simple approach too, used pictures and went 1-1, lets see if this pays off with a streak of wins with no pictures. If not, we have to clone Finn somehow.

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I like the no pictures short and simple GDT strategy, AG20 played the simple approach too, used pictures and went 1-1, lets see if this pays off with a streak of wins with no pictures. If not, we have to clone Finn somehow.

If anyone wanted, I can eat a bunch of Taco Bell at lunch.  That should start the Finn cloning process.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Green19 said:

We avg 24 pts a game and only give up 21 pts a game.

We do that every game in the playoffs... I think we might win the Super Bowl.

While I think looking at the ppg is much more important than the ypg many look at, I don't think this defense is holding many payoff teams to 21 ppg for a few consecutive games.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

While I think looking at the ppg is much more important than the ypg many look at, I don't think this defense is holding many payoff teams to 21 ppg for a few consecutive games.

Just depends on the teams and location of game... and honestly if the offense shows up and isn’t just 3 and outting.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pugger said:

We have to approach this game like we did in NJ.   After that mess in LA we can't take anybody lightly.

Any team with a decent QB no matter how bad is going to give this team fits. They simply don't turn the ball over. I'm not as worried about Washington and Haskins. He will make mistakes. 

Aaron Rodgers recipe for success during these final two home games?

Drink early.

For the sake of accuracy, that was his hope for the fans and not his own pregame “meal” ahead of the Green Bay Packers’ game against the Washington Redskins at noon Sunday at Lambeau Field.

“I think the key is to get that home-field advantage, and we need that crowd as loud as possible,” Rodgers said on Wednesday. “The noon games usually start a little bit slower over the years it seems, but we need early rise, early alarm clocks for our fans. Get out there, get the tailgating going, get the PBR flowing or the Leinie’s or the Miller or whatever you choose and let’s get that thing roaring from kickoff, because we need the support from our fans and get them loud when they’re on offense right from the first down to the last.”