Week 17 GDT

N4L

Just now, Forge said:

They going to tag him, or extend him? 

If they extend him, if you have cap space, I recommend the Jimmy G structure

The only report that's come out is the Titans are reportedly discussing long term deal, that was a couple weeks ago tho and leaks don't really exist in this franchise, so I'm not sure how trustworthy that is. @KingTitan's source who is often reliable said the Titans were preparing to pay Tannehill more than anyone expects, or something along those lines, so the two signs we have point to extend/long term deal.

5 minutes ago, bomont said:

He's probably good enough that the Colts will foolishly not put high priority on getting a QB. But he will never lead them to the SB. He's the kind of QB that will have you stuck in mediocrity for year after year.

Well he only has one more year on his contract. The Colts are most likely going to draft a QB this year maybe Love. I don't see Jacoby as the long term starter.

Edited by Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Well he only has one more year on his contract. The Colts are most likely going to draft a QB this year maybe Love.

IMO they will wait too long whoever it is, if they draft any. Too bad for them because there are some good QBs who won't cost a fortune coming out.

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

That was an under throw for one. Two Brown had to make a huge adjustment to catch that. 

It's thrown at the only spot Brown can get it. It had to be thrown there otherwise the DBs can make a play on the ball.

Brown did have to make an insane adjustment, props to him for it too.