WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I actually think it’s a wonderful matchup for the Patriots ailing offense. Who wouldn’t want to face a defense with zero pass-rush and patch work CBs? Seems like the perfect time to get that offense back on track. Hell if worthless Texans backups can put up all these yards, so can the Patriots starters. 

If this were an offense that had shown the ability to capitalize on facing bad defenses I'd agree.

Think people are also ignoring the Pats special teams, correct me if I'm wrong, sure the kicking game is inconsistent but on a few occasions this year they've made plays on punts/punt coverage to get the Pats in good field position, which coupled with the defence I think could swing the game their way.

Plus it's not as if Tennessee's special team is great. DVOA has NE #11 and TEN #29 overall.

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I still don’t see how NE stops Derrick Henry, all TEN has to do is press to stop NE. Is Delanie still in TEN?

Delanie is on IR but Jonnu Smith could be a weapon if the Titans can get the ball in his hands. At 6'3 250 he's a hard guy to tackle, but the Titans need to be creative and get him the ball.

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I actually think it’s a wonderful matchup for the Patriots ailing offense. Who wouldn’t want to face a defense with zero pass-rush and patch work CBs? Seems like the perfect time to get that offense back on track. Hell if worthless Texans backups can put up all these yards, so can the Patriots starters. 

Adoree is back. Jackson, Ryan and Smith can cover Edelman and bunch of scrubs. At least I would hope so lol. 

33 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Adoree is back. Jackson, Ryan and Smith can cover Edelman and bunch of scrubs. At least I would hope so lol. 

Even with Adoree back, it’s a Blah group at best. I’m not expecting Adoree to be 100% anyway as he hasn’t played in almost a month. Smith can’t cover anyone with speed. He’s a liability in coverage. His best matchup would probably be Harry. Adoree on Dorsett and Ryan on Edelman. Those would be the ideal matchups for the Titans. Hopefully with Adoree back, Pees can play more man.

2 hours ago, Remember The Oilers said:

Delanie is on IR but Jonnu Smith could be a weapon if the Titans can get the ball in his hands. At 6'3 250 he's a hard guy to tackle, but the Titans need to be creative and get him the ball.

jonnu isn’t the intermediate receiving threat delanie was (to be fair, few tight ends are) but he’s a monster with the ball in his hands. to date we’ve done a decent job of getting him the ball in space via short passes, screens, even run plays out of the backfield. that’s gonna need to continue on saturday especially if gilmore is able to limit AJ.

I think either the Titans win by 3-4 points or the Pats blow them out. I’m just not sure which Pat team will show up. I do not think the Pats will win a close game.

Personally I’m leaning the Titans by 3-4 points. They are REALLY good under Tannehil. More like a 12 win team than a 9 win team. And the Pats are falling off a cliff. But will playoff Bellichick/Brady show up?

This game is mind boggling to actually pick. 

12 hours ago, Magnifico said:

Think people are also ignoring the Pats special teams, correct me if I'm wrong, sure the kicking game is inconsistent but on a few occasions this year they've made plays on punts/punt coverage to get the Pats in good field position, which coupled with the defence I think could swing the game their way.

Plus it's not as if Tennessee's special team is great. DVOA has NE #11 and TEN #29 overall.

Yes, Bailey has been our best player from the draft and Slater is an ace gunner of course. ST is good again. Not to mention the 4 or more (I cant remember) blocked punts.

Still though....Titans know how to beat us.