3 Rounds of Pure Heaven to Kick Off Your Week

goldfishwars

Although based on history it’s unlikely the Packers would draft an ILB with their 1st rounder I actually like the pick. Another good one in the first would be Humphrey. I like going WR/OT with the next two picks. 

Nice work.

A buddy of mine is a huge Giants fan and all he wants in the draft is Andrew Thomas so good pick there!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The LBC said:

Conversely, I could see them, for differing reasons depending on whether we're talking about Telesco or Lynn, falling in love with Eason or Fromm and taking one of them earlier than either really has business being taken (could certainly pencil one of them into the 2nd round or definitely 3rd).  

Why do you hate me? Why would you even throw out as a joke the Chargers selecting a Husky QB... this is bad juju you’re putting out there. Bad dude, bad. 

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Bengals need LB help, maybe WR help depending on what happens with AJ

Absolutely agreed.

Burrow is a given.  Leatherwood makes perfect sense, especially with Murray gone in this one. 

In the third, unless we go heavy in free agency at LB, needs to be LB or WR.  So guys like Dye and Harrison are in play.  Mims would be as well.  Our interior guys, especially the young guys, plus Miller, have been playing better lately, at least better enough to wait for the IOL until we address LB and WR

Edited by INbengalfan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Wouldn't mind. But I guess Fulton's tackling will be an issue for Fangio

This is true but him falling that far would be great value. He physical in coverage so not sure why that doesn’t transfer over against the run. I’m sure he can be coached up. As usually players that are scared are finesse in both areas.

• Like 1