Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

9 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

This year was easy button with that offense and the personnel.

Teams will catch on and be more disciplined and scheme better as they get more and more film.

Jackson will get more chances for sure but 14-2 and the 1 seed is not a given.

I expect him to get more chances, but you never know, just remember Marino and the 84 dolphins record setting offence.  

7 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

If Vrabel wins a SB. Does he go above Pederson, Reid, Mcvay, etc?

Ehhh...I think people tend to anoint coaches way too quickly (unless their QB is Peyton Manning)

I like Vrabel. I'm comfortable saying that he'd be the best of the main BB coaching tree, although I kinda like what Flores is doing but the jury is WAY out on that.

I don't think I'd put him above Reid yet, just because Reid has been successful for so long, despite his flaws. Maybe the other two though.

Bruh, Lunch Duty on Monday about to be so damn fun. The group of Sophomore Boys I always talk football with are all Ravens fans and weo we've been joking around talking trash the last two years and each time they've gotten the better of it since the Ravens have been better the last two years. But that wont stop me from trolling big time!

• Like 1

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

I wish I could like this post more than once.

Hell the reason they won so many is because of fluke plays and games like this. Getting the Titans because they upset the Chiefs, etc etc. Thebplayoffs are a one game sample. You can't reasonably extrapolate any extended meaning from them. And the idea that players just 'play harder" is idiotic. If the Titans had played harder to do this in the regular season they wouldn't be 9-7

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Tannehill is not the franchise QB lol

Dude has looked like one in Tennessee. He even had glimpses of being one in the dumpster fire that Miami has been. I wouldn’t move on from him in the off-season for Brady in a hypothetical farewell finger to BB tour.