Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

Just now, bomont said:

And I'm sure you were saying that at the time right? Riiiiiight.

You're right, the media/fans should be held just as responsible as an NFL front office who's job it is to watch tape and find talent.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

If a rule is enforced for even one player on one team in a league it should be enforced the same for all players.  Period.  Don't like it, change the rules at the appropriate time.  Bringing up rugby is an apples and oranges argument; this is the NFL, not rugby.  The same reason why I wouldn't be arguing that 55 on the Chiefs should be ejected for that after-the-play headbutt when in soccer it would be an automatic ejection.

And, based off the accounts of many retired players, 90% of the trash-talking that goes down in the trenches is personal/family-related stuff.

Not arguing the call wasn't right (It was correct) ... Arguing that it should eventually be changed because that was a nothing incident. Much like the NFL's celebration rules where ridiculous. 

I'm simply saying it's a lot easier to tell when someone crosses the line than we pretend, grey area or not. Smack talk is the same, players no when the line is crossed. Make fun of a sick or dead family member players won't have it.