NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

I’m calling it a night on here fellas. As much as I try to keep it light, this does hurt to watch and read some of the posts here trashing GB. Shout out the all the 49er fans here because from what I saw, they were humble all week when most everyone else knew SF was going to do this. Once the sting here wears off, I’ll be looking forward to a good SB game in a couple weeks. Cheers. 

• Like 9

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

If you're watching the Packers defense just get totally embarrassed and think the problem is Rahjahs you're just some delusional weirdo. 

You cant say Rodgers ISN'T an issue, though.  

4 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

What a disappointing day of football it has been for a neutral observer.

On a positive note - The SB is going to be ridiculously good. 49ers found their elite defense again, just in time to face an elite offense. Can't wait. 

Edited by Small Town Values
  • Like 2

Just now, Ketchup said:

I’m calling it a night on here fellas. As much as I try to keep it light, this does hurt to watch and read some of the posts here trashing GB. Shout out the all the 49er fans here because from what I saw, they were humble all week when most everyone else knew SF was going to do this. Once the sting here wears off, I’ll be looking forward to a good SB game in a couple weeks. Cheers. 

Respect man, your 1 SB is still more than some of the teams fans talking crap

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If you're watching the Packers defense just get totally embarrassed and think the problem is Rahjahs you're just some delusional weirdo. 

He is not the only problem but he is doing his part...

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I still remember the thread on NFL Gen after SB 45, asking hiw many more SBs they would win, with most people saying at least 2.

they had young elite talent across the board that yr, but I guess a good chunk of that talent didn't last long(defense falling apart would end up killing them)

just sucks they had their postseason peak against us. ugh