Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

Then Tom Curran the Pats insider tweets it will be Maye unless the Vikings or Giants makes them an offer they cant refuse.  Gotta love it.

I just saw the same person who said Chop Robinson isn't a good pick for the Rams because he didn't have enough sacks say that Dallas Turner would fall in the draft because his sacks weren't impressive. 

Silly season indeed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Trojan said:

Jer'Zhan is his name and Johnny is his nick name. Both correct to the best of my knowledge.

Yeah, but Julio Jones' real name is Quintorris while Julio is a nickname and we never had this problem then.  At the point where we find out a guy prefers the nickname, we should just use that and not "mix-and-match."

Like I'm pretty sure that other guy's actual name is not "Kool-Aid."

Edited by PossibleCabbage
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Has Rickey been wrong yet?

Yes, but he's right a lot.

Frankly, the draft is a much different beast than free agency, so I'm not going to hold it against him if he gets stuff wrong here. The draft is like freaking espionage. 

• Like 2

Ok board some idiot writer put out there

that the Cleveland Browns could get a second round pick for Newsome . What team is willing to surrender there second knowing they are going to pay him 15,000,000 next year plus more then that to keep him?

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

Ok board some idiot writer put out there

that the Cleveland Browns could get a second round pick for Newsome . What team is willing to surrender there second knowing they are going to pay him 15,000,000 next year plus more then that to keep him?

Newsome isn't worth that kind of money or capital IMO