Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

It's just so baffling to me, with how well they were doing against us on just the last drive. If you hurry up, 2 full minutes is enough to go all the way down field even if you're doing it on screens, runs, and short passes. It isn't like you need 6 minutes to run a balanced drive.

I don't understand the outrage over this... maybe because i gave up to understand how the brain of a HC works a long time ago. They are on the sideline for a reason.

I (we) don't have to understand it, it's important what's going through their minds. I make every bet he will be asked after the game (no matter if we win or lose, this will be a question 100%) and he will explain why he did what he did or not did. Doesn't mean i have to agree, but it is interesting to see the thought process.

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

It's just so baffling to me, with how well they were doing against us on just the last drive. If you hurry up, 2 full minutes is enough to go all the way down field even if you're doing it on screens, runs, and short passes. It isn't like you need 6 minutes to run a balanced drive.

One of the most efficient offenses in football. Fifth in points per drive. I legitimately don't understand the fear he has with that almost all year