goldfishwars

Goldfish's 7 Rounds (Updated 04/01/2020)

I don’t think they’ll target OT that high. Kelly was resigned today a 3 yr deal and they signed Ty Sambrailo to probably take Kelly’s role as the swing OT. I do expect them to draft one in the mid to late rounds but I think they’re happy with their current situation right now. I’d go with Jeff Gladney in the first. Adoree is likely getting his 5th year option picked up but Butler could be playing his last season in Tennessee especially if he sucks this year(played pretty well last season before the injury). Logan Ryan is also a FA this year and I highly doubt he’ll be back with the price tag he apparently wants. In the 2nd round with the redraft of Gladney, I’d go Cam Akers. Henry is on the franchise tag and it might be time to start preparing for him not to be in a Titans uniform past this season. Plus they currently have no #2 RB and Akers fits the role perfect and can play on the 3rd downs. The rest of the draft, I really like. Getting Anae that late is a steal and someone who I think fits with Vrabel. Overall a very solid mock for the Titans.

This one got much better i like most of the players and picks and the only thing i would have changed is going Amik Robertson in round 3 as we have a legit need at CB and is a much bigger need than OG.  Then going OG or Center  in round 4 with BPA  as they would highly likely ride the pine for a year or 2 behind our G and C depth even if it was a round 3 guy.  Where as Amik would come in right away and be our Nickleback and be on the field day 1.     Still not a bad draft at all and i wouldn't hate any of it  as the 1st 2 picks in Chassion and Gallimore are amazing picks.  It's just something i would have done based on how the team is setup is all :)  I probably would have went with Aj Dillon as well over Gibson as im pretty high on Dillon and think he would be a good replacement for Gurley if he went down with injury or wasn't right.   With that said Gibson for his size is an incredible athlete and i could see him becoming something serious behind the right coach.  So not complaining about this pick either just something i might have done. 

Edited by FalconFan13

Can’t imagine a scenario where the Vikes don’t take a CB until round 3. I think it’s pretty much a sure thing they take one in round one. I wouldn’t value WR as a round one need, still think this team needs more along the DL and at OT. Sure they could take a WR but I question if it actually makes sense given they already have a top 15 WR in Thielen and will run a two TE heavy offense. As opposed to not having a true penetrating UT and losing Everson Griffen. While Odinigbo is likely filling in at RE, MN employs a heavy DE rotation.

I wouldn’t trust the Vikes to actually draft a successful WR early anyway.

Edited by vikingsrule

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Ezra Cleveland might not make it to 48... never mind 68

Maybe so, I certainly wouldn't have him rated higher.