General off-season discussion/plan thread

N4L

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Can we honestly say how good Coleman is at this point. Guy played his last game in 2017. Don't think it will be much and beating out Skule isn't the hardest thing in the world.

We don't know how good is. But I do know that of the three(Coleman, Brunskill, Skule), somebody's gonna get pushed inside. But with the rosters expanding, there maybe room to keep 4 OTs and a utility guy like Brunskill.

• Like 1

Thus far, (i know it is way early) I am not seeing anyone in the NFC West making moves to pull away from us. Yes we lost Defo, but outside of that and Sanders so far, we are returning with the same team +draft. The Seahawks and Rams have done nothin (except maybe losing Gurley and Clowney) and the Cards have upgraded with Hopkins, but nothing else significant... again, it is early. But, i dont see any huge FA upgrades at this point for any NFC west teams.

Just liking how this is looking so far....

If we can add some signifcant FA'sas depth and have a decent draft, i see a repeat of last year in our division (knock on wood)

The Cardinals getting Hopkins is a huge blow to my soul. He's my favorite receiver, and now he's a Cardinal. They took advantage of Bill O'Brein's incompetence, and snatched up a top 3 receiver in his prime. Only way this would have been worse is if he became a Seahawk. It's going to be so annoying him to play against him twice a year. 

Edited by PapaShogun