2020 NFL Combine Thread

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Aiyuk is absolutely the smoothest and most fluid at changing directions of anyone in this class. By far. I have him ranked 15th in this class but might drop him to 21-25 due to his 40 time but he is still absolutely a 1st Round Prospect imo.

4.5 is fine for him.  He had very nice jumps which I actually care about a bit more.

• Like 1

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

It's hard not to know people from ND if you watch any college football. My comment was more tongue-in-cheek than anything lol. People go nuts over 40 times and measurables 

Meh he’s still going to be around in the range I have him for me. The 40’s won’t change much on my boards. I was expecting him to run a 4.52 so a whole tenth of a second faster is nice to see. 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Are other Receivers running 40’s yet?

They obviously saved Ruggs/Jeudy/Reagor/Hamler/Lamb for last to make sure everyone watches the whole event. I thought it was all gonna be at once... all I cared about was WR 40 times/verticals cause those have a huge historical impact in the NFL. The rest of the stuff I did not care for what so ever and I feel like I've totally wasted 3 hours.

Just now, BayRaider said:

They obviously saved Ruggs/Jeudy/Reagor/Hamler/Lamb for last to make sure everyone watches the whole event. I thought it was all gonna be at once... all I cared about was WR 40 times/verticals cause those have a huge historical impact in the NFL. The rest of the stuff I did not care for what so ever and I feel like I've totally wasted 3 hours.

They do it this way every year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

They split large groups alphabetically every year.