Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12  I started to write a post and there were knew posts so on my phone in order to read them I have to refresh the page which loses my post.  so if it is in a different font it is bc I had to copy what I wrote and refresh the page.  if you don't click paste with plain text it is slightlty different.  

I cant remember who did this. Somebody has to remember. 

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Tk3 you should play. If you draw SwAg as your character it gives you free reign to belittle everyone. @daboyle250 I'm not sure what exactly happened last game but you should play too. @gopherwrestler @Ragnarok you guys can get your own personal FF alter ego and pretend to be them. 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@daboyle250

@Ragnarok

@Tk3

Sign up because I have to go out of town Thursday, and i want to die before then.

So the game needs to start tonight.

Got a scum role.

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

They can’t win wars

Are you sure you are not me? Because my last diary entry was exactly:

"dear diary. The french suck and thats why they are terrible in wars" 

"Go packers"

I dont want to play in character anymore. That last sentence hit me right in the feels. 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Honestly no. I’m not even said who I was, I just thought it was more fun making fun of people. My character I’ve never played with before, but a forum search I see he has played mafia.

you must be flaccoseagulls then.  Only player I can think of that you would not have played with 

• Like 1