Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

29 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Again thats in no way to suggest that this will magically go away because of warn weather 

But I do think there is strong reason to believe warm weather and higher humidity as we get into summer in North America and Europe will contribute to slowing the spread, hopefully alongside drastically improved public health measures, and the combination of those two factors will allow people to get back to their lives 

Funny to see @Shady Slim liking these posts when if I'm right his people are going to get schlonged pretty bad in a few months lol

• Like 1

I hope this isnt taken out of context. But am i the only one who finds all of this exciting? Not people dying or in critical condition or the dangers. Just to be part of a pandemic that effects everyone and is causing such hysteria.  Its not regional, city, state or even country wide. Its global and everyone is facing the same challenges and dangers. Its the first time i truly feel like all man-kind is synched together, 1 goal, 1 objective, 1 fight. The danger adds to the excitement but not in a sinister way.

Tell me im not the only one, otherwise i think imma need to see a psychologist.

• Like 2

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

I hope this isnt taken out of context. But am i the only one who finds all of this exciting? Not people dying or in critical condition or the dangers. Just to be part of a pandemic that effects everyone and is causing such hysteria.  Its not regional, city, state or even country wide. Its global and everyone is facing the same challenges and dangers. Its the first time i truly feel like all man-kind is synched together, 1 goal, 1 objective, 1 fight. The danger adds to the excitement but not in a sinister way.

I get what you’re saying.

It’s been... a rush?  Exhilarating?  Idk what you’d call it.

It’s been watching a train wreck in slow motion for like 2 weeks.  You can see what’s coming and can’t stop it.  It’s a wild experience.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Agreed. It's an awful experience regarding what it's doing to people. I find it 'interesting' because it affects everyone; every economic level, political party, race, country, sexuality, the homeless, etc. It's history and like you wrote, 1 objective, 1 fight. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Just imagine how crazy it would get if the death rate was as bad as it is in pandemic movies.  After this, I’m starting to think those movies underestimated how the public will react.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

For Covid19 testing, unless you’re rich, the turnaround time is still 8-9 days for most hospitals. Which is utterly ridiculous. 

My wife’s hospital has tested 65 patients since Friday at 10 AM. They have received 1 result. It was positive.