CBA Approved

candyman93

Fortunately, enough players understood that this is the best offer they were going to get.  The owners can always outlast the players in a labor standoff; most players' earning window is very short.  The owners will have their team for 30+ years

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sherm said:

When the deal was weighted heavy towards the PS/bubble roster guys voting yes it was easy to see why it passes. It was a bad deal no way to sugarcoat it. But it's the deal they deserve with their terrible union.

This. 

• Like 1

can anyone lay out the general/big changes?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

My interest was waning already and the 17th game triggers my OCD because 16 is way better mathematically

i'm mostly curious what formula they will have for the 17-game schedule. keep it the same and add a random non-conference opponent? 

Just now, whitehops said:

can anyone lay out the general/big changes?

i'm mostly curious what formula they will have for the 17-game schedule. keep it the same and add a random non-conference opponent? 

Apparently, All non conference games, and conferences will rotate who gets the extra home game each year

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Apparently, All non conference games, and conferences will rotate who gets the extra home game each year

Not what I'd read at all. The 17th games are supposed to be neutral sites not necessarily international though.

These players are stupid lol. As a fan

im happy. 

if they’re offering you that much! How much are you really worth. 

Nfl players Union is a joke. Maybe that’s why the sport is the best. It allows for players to be cut without much repercussions.