Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Nex_Gen said:

If the general consensus was that David Johnson is still the same player he was in 2016, how much would that balance out the trade? I'm trying really hard to find some form of consolation for Houston here...

Given the nature of his position I’d be afraid injury was quickly approaching given he likely would have alot of wear and tear on his body even if he was healthy so idk if I’d feel that much better. Heck even when CMC is a FA i wonder if teams will roll out the brinks truck for more than a 3 year deal

One time in grade school, I traded a Tony Gwenn Gold series rookie card for regular Daryl Strawberry and Orel Hershiser cards.  

I always regretted that, but even my 11 year old self wouldnt have made THIS trade.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

One time in grade school, I traded a Tony Gwenn Gold series rookie card for regular Daryl Strawberry and Orel Hershiser cards.  

I always regretted that, but even my 11 year old self wouldnt have made THIS trade.

If the card was spelled Tony Gwenn it was a misprint and probably valuable because of it

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Any chance Hou says Johnson failed a physical to back out of this deal 

Why would Houston have any say in the Physical he will be taking? That's one of those Pandora's Boxes they can't close! Just have to live with the Stupidity of it.

Now them failing DJ? Now that is a possibility?

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why would Houston have any say in the Physical he will be taking? That's one of those Pandora's Boxes they can't close! Just have to live with the Stupidity of it.

Now them failing DJ? Now that is a possibility?

That’s who I was talking about lol