BayRaider Mock Draft 3/20/20

BayRaider

Love me some Dobbins in round 2 and where as i see CB as a possiblity i really hope it's not round 1 and for sure hope it's not Fulton at 16.  If we absolutely have to take a CB in round 1 it needs to be a trade down because those guys there just aren't worth it to me.  If we stay at 16 i still would rather get Chassion for our SLB position to replace Cambpell.  Atleast we have solid CB's behind Trufant to start in his place we really don't have anyone to replace Campbell right now and Chassion is a better prospect than Fulton.   More so than that with Kinlaw falling to 15 i would love to trade up a little bit to go get him at 14 as we all know Delpit is not going top 15 at this point and i like Delpit.  How about 1st and 4th round pick this year and 5th next year  to go from 16 to 14  we get Kinlaw a true top 10 player at DT which is a big need still.  They get Delpit still at 16 and some extra picks this year and next.

Shenault is too logical for BoB. Is there an uber slow, very big but very weak TE who is a good teammate and takes crap from everyone? Or perhaps a FB?

That's the pick if so.

Given the circumstances, I would love to have Shenault here. Could eventually grow to be 2/3 the WR Hopkins was.

Small note; Seattle Signed 2 tackles recently, Shell and Ogeduchi replacing Fant / Ifedi to go along with Jamarco Jones. Not sure if OT is in the mix for Seattle 1st anymore. Seattle could still draft a OT (heir apparent to Brown?) but it would probably be in the later rounds. 

For the Vikings, im ok with the Herbert pick if he fell that far. But im not crazy about Blacklock there, Min already invested in an interior DL in FA. I understand that they are different style players, but i still think it needs to be CB or OT. Also i think its highly unlikely MIN uses a 1st to take a QB, even though id be good with it. 

Claypool in the 2nd isnt bad. But hes not near the top of my wishlist with WR prospects. 

Overall, id give the Vikings picks a C+.