Rams release RB Todd Gurley (Page 7)

RaidersAreOne

Just now, .Buzz said:

If you want to act like losing/cutting everyone you have + picks traded to JAX in this upcoming draft has no bearing on your record next year...

We cut a HB who didn't play particularly well last year. We went 9-7 last year. Would have won 10 games if not for a couple of big mistakes at inopportune moments.

• Like 2

Just now, jrry32 said:

We cut a HB who didn't play particularly well last year. We went 9-7 last year. Would have won 10 games if not for a couple of big mistakes at inopportune moments.

Gurley, Matthews, Littleton, Brockers, Fowler, Robey-Coleman etc. + no first round pick while only adding Floyd.

I feel better about the pick coming our way next year to say the least.

I'm sure he'll find more desirable options, but if his market is dry, I would kick the tires on him for the Raiders. I think hes done as the workhorse type of back he's been to this point, but I would take him and his receiving ability in a committee with Jacobs which is sorely needed. I doubt it happens, just saying. 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Probably an overreaction, but man...

Yeah, let's only post hot takes from credible people. Klassen is an idiot. Has been for years.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Gurley, Matthews, Littleton, Brockers, Fowler, Robey-Coleman etc. + no first round pick while only adding Floyd.

Fowler, Brockers, and NRC were already replaced. Gurley has sort of been replaced (we'll see what Henderson can do). Littleton is the only loss right now. We'll see what their plan is for him.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Gurley was bad last year - he scored a slew of 5 yard TDs which made his stats look better than they were. The Rams passed the ball to get inside the 10 and he cashed it in. I don't think he will be missed.

For the defense - I mean go check out how our defense fared last year - it looked like a top 5 unit one week and bottom 5 the next. Something a Jaguars fan should understand: why pay all those defensive players for sub-par performances?

• Like 2