Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

And just FYI for everybody, I am taking it to 100% germaphobe.  I was operating at 79% germaphobe before this happened.  Now I’m at full capacity.  If I get it you’re going to get it.  Will keep you updated.

Hardest part has been bathing my dogs in bleach.  Boy do they hate that.

I’M KIDDING!  But I have looked up whether or not dogs can get it about 20,000 times.  Seems highly unlikely they can.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Nevermind, looked it up.

All I got is Walmart or an area chain that is insanely expensive.  I’ll suffer the stares I get for wearing gloves and next time I’m wearing a mask.  I sprayed everything down after I got it home.  Beer tastes a little bit like Odoban, but Odoban was the only disinfectant available and I’d rather have my beer taste a little off than sip at some Covid Can.

Just pour it in a glass. Get rid of the can and wash your hands. 

14 minutes ago, pwny said:

They don’t even have one in Dallas. Closest one is decently on the other side of Dallas. 

Wow, I did not know that at all. I thought there was one in Las Colinas, but I guess I'm wrong...

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Everyone has a chance to the do right thing soon.

You should probably delete this so this thread doesn't get locked, or at the very least your comment. I know we've been skirting around political topics in here quite a bit but blatant political posts like this are still best avoided.

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

And just FYI for everybody, I am taking it to 100% germaphobe.  I was operating at 79% germaphobe before this happened.  Now I’m at full capacity.  If I get it you’re going to get it.  Will keep you updated.

Hardest part has been bathing my dogs in bleach.  Boy do they hate that.

I’M KIDDING!  But I have looked up whether or not dogs can get it about 20,000 times.  Seems highly unlikely they can.  

You joke but I have a co-worker who legitimately sprays himself with Lysol9_9

I tried telling him that's not safe but I really don't think he cared.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Yes and then lose their career because they didn’t want to put their lives(and lives of others) at risk to entertain people.

So when are you going to be okay with sport leagues reopening? Because if you wait to reopen them until there’s a vaccine they’re going to end up without a job anyways.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

So when are you going to be okay with sport leagues reopening? Because if you wait to reopen them until there’s a vaccine they’re going to end up without a job anyways.

Better than them being dead.

14 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Doesn't have to be a vaccine - just an appropriate countermeasure that can be prescribed to someone with the disease that will lead to them getting better.

For example, Tamiflu - it's not a vaccine, but it boosts your system to combat any flu you might get. Right now there are a few countermeasures that everyone is relying on with Covid-19, but give me one that is scalable and repeatable - something that an ICU doctor could prescribe and can be administered quickly to someone who is Covid-19 positive.

Give me that, THEN we can focus on who can put a ball in a hoop more than the other guy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

You joke but I have a co-worker who legitimately sprays himself with Lysol9_9

I tried telling him that's not safe but I really don't think he cared.

I sprayed myself with Lysol.  It was a joke, but I did it.  And I still do it on my hands when I’m spraying everything down at the start of each shift.

Just now, dtait93 said:

So are you consistent all the way around and don’t think any non-essential business should open until there’s a vaccine?

Vaccine or sharp decreasing risk in spreading/contracting it

As previously mentioned.