Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

On 12/19/2020 at 11:03 PM, Forge said:

I think the uk is just going to go straight from December 24 to December 26 and make up for it by having 2021 be a very random leap year

this just reminded me that 2020 was a leap year, and leap day 2020 was one of the best days of my life

"oh, you sweet summer child" 

WINTER IS COMING/HERE ALREADY

This covid relief bill is a ******* scam.

Further proof that if you feel the government has you, the American citizen, in their best interest, you're purposely naive. There is so much bull**** in this it's pure insanity. 10 million to gender studies in Pakistan?? In a covid relief bill??? 700 million to Sudan??  How the hell is this going to help the struggling citizens of this country? This isn't even half of it. I've never been a fan of the fed but holy ****, this takes it to a new level. How much money for that stupid wall that will just be torn down?

There are certain politicians I almost never agree with but even they are calling this BS out. Good for them. 

Here's $600 though........ $600

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This covid relief bill is a ******* scam.

Further proof that if you feel the government has you, the American citizen, in their best interest, you're purposely naive. There is so much bull**** in this it's pure insanity. 10 million to gender studies in Pakistan?? In a covid relief bill??? 700 million to Sudan??  How the hell is this going to help the struggling citizens of this country? This isn't even half of it. I've never been a fan of the fed but holy ****, this takes it to a new level. How much money for that stupid wall that will just be torn down?

There are certain politicians I almost never agree with but even they are calling this BS out. Good for them. 

Here's $600 though........ $600

It's almost unbelievable. 

I've been working throughout this, but there are people severely struggling. It's basically a slap in the face at this point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonStark said:

It's almost unbelievable. 

I've been working throughout this, but there are people severely struggling. It's basically a slap in the face at this point. 

I'm trying really hard to respect the forum's rules here but it's really hard. This just infuriates me like nothing ever. I've always been pretty anti-government but this just pushed it to a whole new level. 

I hope Trump wipes his *** with this when it's put on his desk. Sure enough the media will blast him for it but anyone who knows better will applaud it. We don't need to have over a billion ******* dollars in a covid relief bill to open a women's and Latino Smithsonian meseum. 

I hate these people so much. 

• Like 1

But if I do get my $600, it will immediately be spent at local businesses for **** I don't need bc I fortunately have been working and my industry has not stumbled during the pandemic but too many others have. 

$600............ 8 months after $1,200........ 

**** these people. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The only thing surprising about that bill is that people are surprised about that bill. Congress has been buying votes with pork for 150+ years.

You would hope during a pandemic these people might actually change. Nope.

They're all trash

• Like 1