FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

Went with Reggie Robinson.  Dude is a beast, and is one of the big sleepers in this draft IMO.  Plus he had a quality combine, so any concerns about athletics are out.

That and the other positions we were considering still have quality depth remaining.  I don't see any more at corner, myself.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Went with Reggie Robinson.  Dude is a beast, and is one of the big sleepers in this draft IMO.  Plus he had a quality combine, so any concerns about athletics are out.

That and the other positions we were considering still have quality depth remaining.  I don't see any more at corner, myself.

I hate the ***-ANUSES!  (Good pick)

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

DAMN YOU

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

We’ve been praying he stayed on the board since the beginning of round 4. I really don’t know why there’s not more hype on him.

The lack of hype is why I didn't push for him earlier.  He's an absolute steal in round 5.  I thought MAYBE we'd be able to sneak out of here with him at some point.

Edited by MaximusGluteus