FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

8 hours ago, Duffman57 said:

Chargers are open to trades, but not actively looking to trade anyone.  

If you guys are riding with Tyrod, would you be so kind to send us (The Eagles) Keenan Allen?...makes your chances at Lawrence even better next year. I’m glad we could help you out, no need to thank.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I wish I knew what this mean lol 

lol....old lady / wife / Someone holding you down from doing what you want.....history obviously has a different meaning but that's pretty much what it means today. 

• Like 1

Good morning fine people.

The Detroit Lions are exploring interest in possibly moving down from pick #6. We're pretty flexible individuals, evident by our continued support of this team despite 50+ years of being terrible. We would prefer not to fall out of the top 15 picks, but we'll listen to all offers.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Good morning fine people.

The Detroit Lions are exploring interest in possibly moving down from pick #6. We're pretty flexible individuals, evident by our continued support of this team despite 50+ years of being terrible. We would prefer not to fall out of the top 15 picks, but we'll listen to all offers.

Thanks.

Did the Chargers trade up to 3? Did I miss something? 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Public shopping a pick you don’t even own yet. Bold move cotton 

Both sides want the trade, and the vote is passing with both teams. It will most likely occur, so long as the condition is met.

It's difficult enough trying to generate trade interest in a 24 hour period... imagine trying to do it within a 40 minute window. Gauging interest and starting some talks is really the only way to explore this option.

(Pointless edit: I say the part in bold to my kids on a daily basis.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

If you guys are riding with Tyrod, would you be so kind to send us (The Eagles) Keenan Allen?...makes your chances at Lawrence even better next year. I’m glad we could help you out, no need to thank.

Sure, if you wanna just go ahead and shoot over Fletcher Cox and Lane Taylor we can get Keenan shipped out to you ASAP.