FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

20 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

For our pick is really came down to Elliott and Davis. Have been debating trying to trade up for either but decided to stay put and wait to see how the board would fall. We all preferred the pass rushing base an upside over the run stopping ability of Davis but i think both are great picks in this range.

Pretty much this. I Know Davis is the bigger name, and I would have been good with that plan. But I like the pass rushing upside of Elliott...and I think a lot of his flaws are coachable flaws, and that's something I really like when I'm looking at prospect problems. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty much this. I Know Davis is the bigger name, and I would have been good with that plan. But I like the pass rushing upside of Elliott...and I think a lot of his flaws are coachable flaws, and that's something I really like when I'm looking at prospect problems. 

Yeah, what I liked about Davis is that he's a beast. His size is similar to Calais Campbell, a guy he'd be playing behind. Calais could groom him and show him the ways of a pro. It's a perfect spot for Davis.

Edited by baltimoreRebel

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So let's just add 3 more rounds to this mock just in case

While I kinda like the silly sound of a 10 round draft, the overall idea should be a pretty easy sell by packaging the draft as having seven rounds plus an added three rounds of undrafted free agent pickups. Potato/potato

I'd like to see three rounds of undrafted free agency. That seems like a good number of rounds for that.

are the Raiders OTC I've seen us get potentially skipped a couple times so I'll make picks if we are OTC (but we may have moved from 80 and 81 so I'm not sure)

edit: apparently we traded the three thirds for Delpit

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1