NCAA football

Ty21

5 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Not on PS4, well that's disappointing... guess I'm not getting it.

N̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶i̶m̶i̶z̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ It being on current Gen exclusively means nothing since EA is a soulless creator 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Madden is trash but there’s no way I’m missing this. Plus I think my 360 just went up the other day and I’ve been having withdrawals for college football lol.

crazy to think we'll be playing a college football game a yr from now. I can't wait.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, August4th said:

crazy to think we'll be playing a college football game a yr from now. I can't wait.

Hopefully your optimism is rewarded and it isnt just the Madden engine painted with several coats of CFB paint.

Gimme NCAA 14 with current gen graphics and Ill get it day 1.  

I think the former is more likely, though.

55 minutes ago, 43M said:

Hopefully your optimism is rewarded and it isnt just the Madden engine painted with several coats of CFB paint.

Gimme NCAA 14 with current gen graphics and Ill get it day 1.  

I think the former is more likely, though.

Yeah I think the Madden team is making this instead of a dedicated NCAA team like years past, but I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah I think the Madden team is making this instead of a dedicated NCAA team like years past, but I could be wrong. 

Yeah I doubt that since the madden team can barely even handle madden 

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Guess we’ll find out by how bad or good the game is. I’ll buy it regardless because it’s the first NCAA game in 10 years but my expectations are slightly better than Madden

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Even if its a separate dev team, there is a good chance the gameplay engine is just being copy and pasted from Madden, and will be tweaked by whoever is working on NCAA.

I seriously seriously...SERIOUSLY doubt they built a new gameplay engine from scratch.     Thats more time, effort and resources than EA would ever put into a sports franchise these days.    As long as they have the NCAA license and Ultimate Team, thats all that matters.    It will be yet another low effort, billion-per-year scam.

I pray Im wrong, but...its EA.

A tweet about the game said “Ultimate Team hasn’t taken shape yet”. That’s a good sign for one of two reasons: it could mean it’s not going to be a part of the game yet, elevating what this game will be, or it’s not the focus of the game right now, elevating the individual game modes 

9 hours ago, 43M said:

Even if its a separate dev team, there is a good chance the gameplay engine is just being copy and pasted from Madden, and will be tweaked by whoever is working on NCAA.

I seriously seriously...SERIOUSLY doubt they built a new gameplay engine from scratch.     Thats more time, effort and resources than EA would ever put into a sports franchise these days.    As long as they have the NCAA license and Ultimate Team, thats all that matters.    It will be yet another low effort, billion-per-year scam.

I pray Im wrong, but...its EA.

There is 0% chance they use a different gameplay engine.  EA pushes that engine throughout the company, corporate synergy crap.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

There is 0% chance they use a different gameplay engine.  EA pushes that engine throughout the company, corporate synergy crap.  

Exactly why I don't believe they are ACTUALLY trying to move away from animation based gameplay.   They arent going to move away from that anytime soon.

38 minutes ago, 43M said:

Exactly why I don't believe they are ACTUALLY trying to move away from animation based gameplay.   They arent going to move away from that anytime soon.

Animation based engine in sports game is….. a word we call………

lazy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 1:47 PM, Danger said:

When you start a new dynasty and an auto generated 5 star prospect is named "Scott Scott"

Stuart Stuart remains one of the greatest DT’s in South Alabama’s history. His season sack record in 2033 will never be forgotten.