NCAA football

Ty21

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I was able to about a week ago from the most current operation sports thing. But yesterday when I was trying to load up my dynasty, the game was getting permastuck at "Authorizing school logos" until I disconnected from the internet. 

Their servers are either down for now, or being taken offline.

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

I was able to about a week ago from the most current operation sports thing. But yesterday when I was trying to load up my dynasty, the game was getting permastuck at "Authorizing school logos" until I disconnected from the internet. 

Their servers are either down for now, or being taken offline.

I think they go down when Madden updates, or something along those lines.  Maybe when they have a trial out, which Madden just put back out.  I haven't played '14 in like 2-3 years, but I remember that being a thing then.  I haven't seen anything on them being permanently taken down though.

• 2 months later...

It’s funny I made the thread for this 5 years ago hoping to have some hint someday that ncaa would come back. And now with this news of a delay I’m mostly just happy, not because the delay suggests a higher quality game, but because I feel like the game we will get regardless is still far inferior to what I imagined it could be or what ncaa 14 already was. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, August4th said:

I wish I believed this. If it comes back impressive at all, it’ll only be for the first iteration. They know they’ve sunk too much money and time into this to let it be a failure, but it’s EA. At most, the first game will be shiny, but then every ensuing release will be meager bastardizations. 

some promising things in here. Sounds like the game will be most immersive football game ever when it comes to the gameday experence

Our team is in the process of incorporating thousands of art files provided directly by the universities to recreate each university’s unique gameday atmosphere. We’ve also gone onsite to capture state-of-the-art 3D scans at dozens of stadiums while also gathering references for team runouts, mascots, cheerleaders, uniforms, historic school items, and more. Plus, the team has been able to plug into onsite broadcast audio feeds for the first time, allowing them to capture live gameday crowd audio, and have started recording some of the most recognizable commentators in the sport for use in-game. We are also working to include college athletes in a meaningful way in the game, extending our commitment to authenticity as we create a level of college football immersion like never before.
It is also critically important that we not only capture the authentic sights and sounds of college football, but that EA SPORTS College Football feels distinctly like college football with gameplay. On the field, college football has its own style, speed, plays, and flair that our team is deeply committed to bringing to the virtual fields. Especially in fan-favorite modes, Dynasty and Road to Glory, which are back in EA SPORTS College Football, completely evolved for the next generation of college football fans. Whether managing a team in Dynasty or seeking to become a campus legend in Road to Glory, familiar features like customization will be present, but also new factors like the transfer portal and much more will play a big role.

Edited by August4th

19 hours ago, 43M said:

They need another year to figure how out to further monetize the college football experience.

At least good to hear its not just a reskin of Madden, consider Madden is just a reskin of a hot pile of dog ****.

It convinced me to finally break out my ps3 again at least. It’s fun but I’ve put so much time into this game that I struggle to lose even on heisman and a terrible roster 

• Like 1