Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

Gentlemen, 

I once again apologize sincerely for my meltdown. I cannot give a good explanation on why I break down so easily in internet communications, but I hope you all can forgive any harsh words. I promise I did not mean them. 

I honestly don’t know if I should play any more, but if there’s still interest in me as a host, I have another idea for a game. I hope to have it ready in the coming weeks. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

I once again apologize sincerely for my meltdown. I cannot give a good explanation on why I break down so easily in internet communications, but I hope you all can forgive any harsh words. I promise I did not mean them. 

I honestly don’t know if I should play any more, but if there’s still interest in me as a host, I have another idea for a game. I hope to have it ready in the coming weeks. 

Whicker, we love you man. You're ALWAYS welcome here! And Whicker games are ALWAYS more than welcome too! :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

@Whicker All is good.  The game gets heated and I think all of us are competitive and have a desire to "win", be right and that clouds some of our posts and interactions that does not consider the person on the receiving end of those posts or interactions.  Take whatever time you need, but know that I enjoy playing with you and having you as a host.   Do what you feel is best for you in enjoying the mafia process/experience.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

**** happens.

Welcome back.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

It's all good, buddy. We love you, dude.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

I am still stalking you IRL. I am outside of your bushes.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2020 at 10:31 AM, Dome said:

Has anyone done “The Blacklist” mafia?

just started the show, looks like it would make for a great game if someone who was more familiar with the show made the game 

if not, I’ll probably host at some point when I get deeper into it 

brilliant show

i'm in the middle of season seven right now and it's been renewed for an eighth, one of the rare shows where it's gone on for a while but hasn't felt like it's dragged on or become tenuous

On 4/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

Before you do, let's chat some more

tenor.gif

• Like 1