FFMD 20 Writers Room

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Same amount of content. I just double spaced and increased the period size to make the page length work... like I did in college

Haha. My constant liking of all of the writers' posts in this thread may appear redundant, but I legit 'like' everything I read here. Tons of time and effort has gone into this, and outstanding content is the result.

New England Patriots: 100th Overall: Tyler Johnson: B+

Just like that, I've done 100 of these. This is the crowning achievement of my life
I gotta call my moms.

People are all over the place on Johnson. I've seen as high as a 2 and as low as a 5. 
I like him here. He's a good little player if he can maintain separation at the next level.
Good pick NE.

Seattle Seahawks: 101st Overall: Alton Robinson: B+

This is a good slot for Robinson. He has past demons to quell and if NFL teams don't care about that then he'll go higher than this.
Sorta liked him more as a 3-4 guy personally but it's not like he can't play 4-3. Some are higher on him there anyway. Which I guess is a point in his favor. 
I hate the Seahawks cause they ruined my 21st birthday with that fail mary catch. 
They also ruined the Packers next best chance at a Super Bowl.
But they've had a nice draft. 

Pittsburgh Steelers: 102nd Overall: K'von Wallace: A+

This is a coup. 
I think a thing people need to keep in mind about these Chinns and Duggers and Minkahs and Derwins and whatevers is that, while they're so valuable for their versatility.. they also limit you.
If Minkah goes down, you need two guys to replace him. If you're leaning on him to make that defense tick and he isn't available for whatever reason you have some serious problems.

That's what I love about this pick. Whatever Simmons was at Clemson, Wallace was too. They made that Clemson defense go. 
K'von is a nickel. He's a corner. He's a lb. He cleaned up the slop for Simmons, gave him peace of mind and let him go be an even better player.
Wallace can be 2 to Minkah's A... or however that goes. You get it. 

This is a near perfect slot for The Steelers.. some people have him in their top 50. This is a perfect match for Wallace. I didn't even think about it until this.
Might be my favorite pick so far honestly. 

Kansas City Chiefs: 103rd Overall: McTelvin Agim: B-

I like Agim too. Not this high tho. 
I know they had to go DL soon here.. need bodies after Jones left.
Don't like this as much as the others they've made.

Minnesota Vikings: 104th Overall: Terrell Burgess: A-

Vikes make another move for a guy that should have already been drafted. 
Did I mention I hate purple?

Kansas City Chiefs: 105th Overall: Shane Lemieux: B+

aaaaaaand they're back. 
I like Lemieux. He needs to wash his hair. He looks like his off time is spent smelling instagram models profile pictures. Or snuggling his hot anime body pillow. 
Lemieux looks the type to wears fingerless gloves. Often. 
What I'm trying to say is he definitely has several fedoras in his closet.... and its 2020 guys. You can't have several fedoras anymore. 
He's good at football tho.....

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can someone go tell my war room I'm doing well.  They are pissed I haven't taken three offensive lineman and eleventy wide receivers by now 

YOu couldn't pay me enough to be the Jets GM after seeing the reaction to your GM tenure lol. 

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can someone go tell my war room I'm doing well.  They are pissed I haven't taken three offensive lineman and eleventy wide receivers by now 

3 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Whats there to complain about lol.
Every prospect has been drafted a round behind where he should have?

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Not sure what you were supposed to do really. You nailed some prospects. Had to get a OT had to get a WR? I think your draft is one of the best.

Just now, mountainpd said:

Not sure what you were supposed to do really. You nailed some prospects. Had to get a OT had to get a WR? I think your draft is one of the best.

They want OT wr wr wr wr og wr og wr.  Not necessarily in that order 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Kinda like the Giants but edge, edge, edge and edge....haha.

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

They want OT wr wr wr wr og wr og wr.  Not necessarily in that order 

I can say with absolute confidence that there are absolutely no complaints in the Titans war room.