Day 1 Draft Discussion

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It is so surreal to me how totally ungrateful a certain subset of Packers fans have been of Rodgers for the last like, 4 years now.

I'd sell my soul for 2019 Rodgers lmao, they've got no effing idea how fans like us have suffered.

I grew up in south Georgia. I have been surrounded by fans like you for 30 years. It is precisely because I know how lucky my team is to have had franchise quarterbacks for my entire life that I hate this Love pick.

Just now, Blue said:

If you need more than 8 games to realize what it's like to have zero hope of winning anything with the guy you have under center, there's something deeply wrong with you.

You're missing the point entirely. You don't know what it's like to go YEARS without stability at the most important position in football because you have not had to endure it. 8 games does not change this. 

• Like 1

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

You're missing the point entirely. You don't know what it's like to go YEARS without stability at the most important position in football because you have not had to endure it. 8 games does not change this. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I grew up in south Georgia. I have been surrounded by fans like you for 30 years.

• Like 1