2020 NFL draft discussion thread (Spoiler free thread)

Totty

Can someone explain why LV is getting a draft? I feel like the NFL should reward more loyal fan bases. Not saying LV fans are bad but so many more derserve to get the draft in their hometowns. Like Philly, Green Bay, Seattle, Buffalo, Kansas City, Pittsburgh ect... LV should be bottom of the list. They havent proven themselves as a football city.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Can someone explain why LV is getting a draft? I feel like the NFL should reward more loyal fan bases. Not saying LV fans are bad but so many more derserve to get the draft in their hometowns. Like Philly, Green Bay, Seattle, Buffalo, Kansas City, Pittsburgh ect... LV should be bottom of the list. They havent proven themselves as a football city.

Green Bay draft won’t pay the bills, so to speak 

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

Imo they could sign Peter's and draft an ot a little later to groom behind him.

Yeah and the Saints could've should've beat the Rams in the NFCCG if they called the PI like they should've and likely would've beat the Saints, but that didn't happen.  I think drafting the trenches when you need trenches is never a bad idea unless the prospect at another position is just that much better.  Lamb is a great prospect, and I would take him over the LBers I want the Saints to draft, but if the Saints needed an OT, I wouldn't take him over an OT because of the fact that the trenches are that important.  Even Brees needs time to find his WRs for a play, even if it's less than 99% of the time needed for other QBs.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

I think the idea is to drive the market and excite the fan base as a way to get the local market engaged in the product.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Need to help build hype/fan base in LV with the team's movement.  Plus more fans would be willing to go to a LV draft than most places.  I mean I want to make a LV trip just cuz, but if I could time it with the NFL draft that would be amazing.