Pick #19 is in: CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State

RaidersAreOne

Lol I promise almost none of y'all watched one snap of this guy last year but are trying to form an opinion. Cute. This is coming from someone who was pissed he came back for his senior season also. It's higher than he should've been drafted but Mayock showed us last year if he wants a guy, he's going to draft him when he can. We weren't getting him in the 3rd so we got him when we could. Kid had an excellent year while getting a lot of attention. Take it FWIW

• Like 2

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

Lol I promise almost none of y'all watched one snap of this guy last year but are trying to form an opinion. Cute. This is coming from someone who was pissed he came back for his senior season also. It's higher than he should've been drafted but Mayock showed us last year if he wants a guy, he's going to draft him when he can. We weren't getting him in the 3rd so we got him when we could. Kid had an excellent year while getting a lot of attention. Take it FWIW

Tell us more!

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

That’s what everyone’s concern is.

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You could've traded #19 to the Chargers for #37 and #71 like the Patriots just did and still gotten him while adding another pick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I watched arnette. Me and @Darbsk liked him this year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

draft somebody better at 19 and then use some of our later picks (we have THREE in the 3rd) to move up for arnette if they really wanted him. we are throwing value away by reaching for guys.

i remember all the apologetics after we reached for Ferrell. now they're already trying to replace him.

Edited by Turnobili