Pick #19 is in: CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State

RaidersAreOne

33 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Lol I promise almost none of y'all watched one snap of this guy last year but are trying to form an opinion. Cute. This is coming from someone who was pissed he came back for his senior season also. It's higher than he should've been drafted but Mayock showed us last year if he wants a guy, he's going to draft him when he can. We weren't getting him in the 3rd so we got him when we could. Kid had an excellent year while getting a lot of attention. Take it FWIW

I’m just worried about his deep speed and the off the field stuff. I agree he wouldn’t last till the 3rd. Gotta trust mike may but dam lol

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’m just worried about his deep speed and the off the field stuff. I agree he wouldn’t last till the 3rd. Gotta trust mike may but dam lol

Re his deep speed, it might be the Woodford talking right now but I don't recall him getting beat deep at all this past season although I'm sure it happened. Obviously some of the B1G talent isn't NFL caliber but it is what it is. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

All these no names hyping Arnettte for clout 

I'm sure you saw a lot of him this past season. A Raiders fan with a Kobe avatar suggests you watched a lot of OSU football. It could be the case but I'm a gambling man and I'll take the odds on this one........ I was supposed to be in Vegas now :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Re his deep speed, it might be the Woodford talking right now but I don't recall him getting beat deep at all this past season although I'm sure it happened. Obviously some of the B1G talent isn't NFL caliber but it is what it is. 

According to PFF he allowed 2 receptions on 8 targets 20+ yards down the field last season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

According to PFF he allowed 2 receptions on 8 targets 20+ yards down the field last season. 

Thank you for clarifying. I'd be lying if I said I remembered every single play this season also. I saw 90% probably but depends on what game on how much I remember lol. There were some fun late night games.