1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

12 minutes ago, viking said:

I really don't think the Love pick was the right move for the Packers organisation.

now Rodgers, Adams and Z Smith are not happy in GB.

Get back to us when you get a franchise QB.

Zadarius Smith is not upset with the Packers. Also, Adams is about money, which happens every off season. 

Rodgers is just an *******! Now move along!! 

5 hours ago, viking said:

I really don't think the Love pick was the right move for the Packers organisation.

now Rodgers, Adams and Z Smith are not happy in GB.

If Jordan Love turns out to be a franchise QB, are you willing to make that same opinion?

3 hours ago, gopackgo972 said:

When’s the last time they won a super bowl? Oh that’s right, never. 

His user name is "viking" too. He's probably 11 years old. 

Edited by Norm

On 7/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, VonKarman said:

Obviously it's gonna be a factor. But personally I don't see the benefit of having a very large income if you cannot enjoy it as much as other or if a large chunk of your population is screwed if they get sick. Once you get to certain amount of wealth I feel like time and freedom are more valuable than being able to buy fancier things than what you have. And yes, we work much less than you guys (specially in Northern Europe, where they work the least). My contract says I gotta work for 35 hours each week and I get around 45 days a year of fully-paid vacation. Obviously not everyone is that lucky, but it's pretty common thing.

Regarding the unemployment rates, it varies from country to country. Where I live (Spain), there's high unemployment rates in the southern part of the country (it's an endemic problem). Other countries, such as Netherlands have some of the lowest employment rates in the world.

I just feel like if you had a law that stated a mandatory month of vacation (or something similar to what we have) you'd be one of the most attractive countries where to live in, if not the most.

Going to be the last thing I say bc derailing the topic, but I think you're overlooking that hard workers willing to work longer hours is a huge reason why the USA has been so economically successful.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Going to be the last thing I say bc derailing the topic, but I think you're overlooking that hard workers willing to work longer hours is a huge reason why the USA has been so economically successful.

Longer hours does not equal increased production.

Sorry to keep the thread derailed, but that myth needs to die.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Good first interview.  Love is a level headed and mature guy for his age.  He did a good job of not letting the obvious questions rattle him and said he has been preparing like he's going to be the starter because that's how you'd better prepare if you want to stick around.  Also said the QB room  is a great exchange of ideas with AR obviously being the Jedi and they have a good open dialogue.  I have no idea if he will be our next great QB but he seems to have the mental disposition to handle the moment and improve his game.

He's basically been preparing a year and a half for this first preseason game, I'll be watching and cheering for the young man.

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 2