1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

If there's a QB we like this year, it makes the most sense (as I know you've mentioned) to trade both Rodgers and Love and get a haul of picks the next 2 years, build up the OL and defense and roll with a QB we like on a rookie contract.

That would be a serious 4D chess move that would take balls and pay dividends.

Anthony Richardson might be fun.

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think the Reason we've had success over 30 years at QB is we didn't force them in immediately. If we really had balls, we'd trade Rodgers and give Love an extension at a reasonable price after we trade Rodgers telling Love he's the guy. Get a discount on the come thinking he's going to succeed.

There isn't a quarterback in this draft I like that much tbh. 

It definitely hinges on having a guy you like that's attainable.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Not just him. Every individual on an internet forum hot propect take needs to be considered. Judging by these takes, Gutey must trade for Elijiah Moore.

Buy Now Cryptocurrency GIF by Digital Pratik

You understand almost the entire premise of this forum is fan conjecture, don't you? 

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Yes, but  fans believ their insight and opions are far more imprortant and informed than they actually are. We're basically all rubes. Except Palmy, RIP.

It's say this particular forum is pretty ahead of the game though. Compared to sports writers and others on the outside looking in.