1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

On 1/26/2023 at 5:29 PM, Sandy said:

It's say this particular forum is pretty ahead of the game though. Compared to sports writers and others on the outside looking in.

In the last week I’ve seen two “journalists” use material from this forum on Twitter.

Probably seen 1-2 dozen of the exact debates 2-3 people are randomly discussing here suddenly being written about by writers as well. One of the rare forums the only crap posting is these guys.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 5:13 PM, Arthur Penske said:

Yes, but  fans believ their insight and opions are far more imprortant and informed than they actually are. We're basically all rubes. Except Palmy, RIP.

RIP???

I agree.  A lot of fans think they know more than they actually do.  Unless the offices are bugged at 1265 fans have no clue what management is planning/thinking.

22 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

In the last week I’ve seen two “journalists” use material from this forum on Twitter.

Probably seen 1-2 dozen of the exact debates 2-3 people are randomly discussing here suddenly being written about by writers as well. One of the rare forums the only crap posting is these guys.

While there are certainly some smart posters here. Anybody taking things from this forum and passing them off as journalism is not a journalist, they are a gossip writer. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

While there are certainly some smart posters here. Anybody taking things from this forum and passing them off as journalism is not a journalist, they are a gossip writer. 

Lmao it’s not a negative. It’s just a Packer think tank they have easy access to and it’s free of trolls and is anonymous.

27 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Lmao it’s not a negative. It’s just a Packer think tank they have easy access to and it’s free of trolls and is anonymous.

There's not a million things to talk about. Just in general without seeing anything here I could go talk in Twitter and run into a lot of the same topics. I'm not sure there's debates being directly taken from here that often. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Norm said:

There's not a million things to talk about. Just in general without seeing anything here I could go talk in Twitter and run into a lot of the same topics. I'm not sure there's debates being directly taken from here that often. 

Wow I went to bed way to late last night because I swear it said "diabetes" instead of debates LOL.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 7:34 PM, ChaRisMa said:

One of those "journalists" was on a different site, many, many years ago.

Once Cushing was busted for PED's/sterroids, dude wrote a scathing article about CM3 had to be using PED's/sterroids as well.  Guilty by association.  I ripped on him pretty hard.

Now that stain is a manager editor for a wire that writes about the Packers.  

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Once Cushing was busted for PED's/sterroids, dude wrote a scathing article about CM3 had to be using PED's/sterroids as well.  Guilty by association.  I ripped on him pretty hard.

I feel like I remember this.  Were the other site's initials "PC"?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Cm3 def juiced though