Texans and Laremy Tunsil agree 3 years $66M, 50 gtd.

.Buzz

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He wouldn’t admit to it anyway but he’s definitely been wrong about a ton...

i'll definitately admit if im wrong.  im still awaiting on these "bad takes" you titans fans are saying I have.

I already know you going to mention how I thought the titans are frauds in the playoffs.  I want yall to say that so I can counter it.

9 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i'll definitately admit if im wrong.  im still awaiting on these "bad takes" you titans fans are saying I have.

I already know you going to mention how I thought the titans are frauds in the playoffs.  I want yall to say that so I can counter it.

Well you were so.... You didn’t even expect them to make the playoffs... you were wrong. You didn’t expect them to beat the Patriots... you were wrong. You didn’t expect them to beat the Ravens... wrong again. You didn’t expect to beat the Chiefs... you finally got one right... congrats?

• Like 2

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Well you were so.... You didn’t even expect them to make the playoffs... you were wrong. You didn’t expect them to beat the Patriots... you were wrong. You didn’t expect them to beat the Ravens... wrong again. You didn’t expect to beat the Chiefs... you finally got one right... congrats?

lol..only reason the titans made the playoffs is because the Texans benched their starters week 17.  you really want to go there? 

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

not rly bad takes, lol, they were everyones takes

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

And your Mahomie isn't signing until that Watson deal is done. 

So, BoB was playing the long game - prohibit KC from signing Mahomes by paying Watson a dump truck full of money! That's some 6D chess right there.

I can't wait until BoB pulls the ultimate power move and trades himself and all the Texans draft picks to a new team just before he gets fired.

• Like 1