Texans and Laremy Tunsil agree 3 years $66M, 50 gtd.

.Buzz

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

But wait, he’s no where near as good as the great false start Tunsil so it doesn’t matter....

He's not though. You're acting like false starts can't be improved on. 

This isn't a technique issue, it isn't a fatal flaw. It's easily correctable, actually.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

But wait, he’s no where near as good as the great false start Tunsil so it doesn’t matter....

What are you trying to say lol, that Laremy isn't an elite LT cause he has penalty issues that can be coached out of him?

57 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i'll definitately admit if im wrong.  im still awaiting on these "bad takes" you titans fans are saying I have.

I already know you going to mention how I thought the titans are frauds in the playoffs.  I want yall to say that so I can counter it.

No you won’t. You’ll run in to hiding just like you did last year.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

i'll definitately admit if im wrong.  im still awaiting on these "bad takes" you titans fans are saying I have.

I already know you going to mention how I thought the titans are frauds in the playoffs.  I want yall to say that so I can counter it.

FYI Titans fans he made a bet with me that if current Texans Longhorns coach Tom Herman left the University of Houston he'd never post on this website again.

Also I think @ET80 is behind all of this. He's convinced BoB to let him run the Texans and is making these bad deals for likes.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 4

Let me guess without looking, Titans and Jags fans trolling over 3-4 pages than whining if you say anything negative about there teams. Seems like the new off season norm/annoyance around here

As for the deal, what is it 4-5 million over the next paid LT? Seems like a over payment but Tunsil is a stud LT

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Let me guess without looking, Titans and Jags fans trolling over 3-4 pages than whining if you say anything negative about there teams. Seems like the new off season norm/annoyance around here

As for the deal, what is it 4-5 million over the next paid LT? Seems like a over payment but Tunsil is a stud LT

Who the hell is trolling? Titan fans are not doing anything different than other fans are and that’s laughing at BoB’s incompetence. It’s 6 million a year over the next LT which is absolutely ridiculous. Say anything you want about the Titans. Don’t really care. They’ve had plenty of incompetence in the past as well. However, when someone is constantly wrong about things, they’re going to get called out.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

I actually think Tunsil's agent failed him. Hear me out.

Yes, he got him double the expected raise over top paid OT and an 85% guarantee. But that is small think. BOB basically couldn't say no to anything that doesn't violate the hard cap ceiling. Keep in mind, if BOB refuses, Tunsil plays for $10m this year, gets to ignore BOB completely the entire season, then signs for a more proper $18-20m/yr with a competent team of his choice, never having to deal with BOB again. The Texans then get a comp 3rd at best, and only if drooling incompetent BOB doesn't sign too many FAs for the holes made due to missing draft picks, while the Texans would still have to hand over a 1st and 2nd to MIA for a player that just walked.

Seriously, we should probably be writing thank you notes to Tunsil's agent for letting BOB off with only a serious overpay. I'd fire him if I was Tunsil, he must have left at least $2-3m/yr and a 100% guarantee on the table.

Welcome to the life of a Texans fan.

Edited by Texans02

3 minutes ago, Texans02 said:

I actually think Tunsil's agent failed him. Hear me out.

Yes, he got him double the expected raise over top paid OT and an 85% guarantee. But that is small think. BOB basically couldn't say no to anything that doesn't violate the hard cap ceiling. Keep in mind, if BOB refuses, Tunsil plays for $10m this year, gets to ignore BOB completely the entire season, then signs for a more proper $18-20m/yr with a competent team of his choice, never having to deal with BOB again. The Texans then get a comp 3rd at best, and only if drooling incompetent BOB doesn't sign too many FAs for the holes made due to missing draft picks, while the Texans would still have to hand over a 1st and 2nd to MIA for a player that just walked.

Seriously, we should probably be writing thank you notes to Tunsil's agent for letting BOB off with only a serious overpay. I'd fire him if I was Tunsil, he must have left at least $2-3m/yr and a 100% guarantee on the table.

Welcome to the life of a Texans fan.

I don't think he can fire himself ;) 

• Like 1