Devin Asiasi 
Dalton Keene 
Justin Rohrwasser
Michael Onwenu 
Justin Herron
Cassh Maluia
Dustin Woodard 

Can't say I'm overwhelmed with joy

Ah well it was only the greatest wide receiver class in living memory. No need to take any of those guys when you couldn't complete a pass last year.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm shocked Thaddeus Moss hasn't been drafted.

I'm actually not. I saw a lot of people in the niner forums mocking him to us and it got to a point the other day where I asked why. Now, I'm not saying that he's worse than everyone who was drafted, but at a certain point where they are all in the same kind of bucket. 

More surprised that Hunter Bryant may not get picked (but that's mainly because the niners had a lot of talks and visits with him, so I thought he was our guy lol) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm actually not. I saw a lot of people in the niner forums mocking him to us and it got to a point the other day where I asked why. Now, I'm not saying that he's worse than everyone who was drafted, but at a certain point where they are all in the same kind of bucket. 

More surprised that Hunter Bryant may not get picked (but that's mainly because the niners had a lot of talks and visits with him, so I thought he was our guy lol) 

I had Moss above Albert O, Keene, and Asiasi who went in the 3rd.  

Guess I was very wrong.  Oh well.

• Like 1