Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313

this is the type of post game stuff that needs to go away.   Great, you were right on your reads, but you also ****ed up your claim and did not do anything constructive the first 2 days.   Have you owned that?

Dont need to do anything the first 2 days. It took me ~5 hours to find out almost the entire scum team. :D

(again, tongue in cheek)

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For the record, in my initial post I acknowledged the textbook definition behind the word itself, which in the sense of this game is technically correct insomuch that we are carrying out perceived “mob justice” due to circumstancial evidence, perceived evidence, bias, as a group entity. 

However, based upon the number of people that have voiced their sentiment, I think we’d be remiss to not take that into account. 

JMHO

Its not like this is a new sentiment. Someone brings it up most games. Specifically MoL have been vocal about trying to use that word in a racial context instead of using it by definition. 

5 hours ago, Dome said:

I really, really should have...

I said that because if I didn't specify who I wanted to use my role on it would default to the most innocent player in the gm. I didn't know swag would tell me who it defaulted to tho, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. And it actually defaulted to you the night I died 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

“I can’t convince anyone I’m worth keeping around, they must all suck!”

It was pretty dumb to lynch Matt's

I read like 5 pages and could tell it was dumb. 

Because malf was obviously mafia. He is prob the easiest person to read on the forum. If he says things that make sense he is civ, if he says things that don't make sense he is mafia. 

• Like 2

Malfs other scum tell is he tunnels on me. And I am not saying this as some sort of ego boost, forge... I am being serious. When he is town he barely comes at me. When he is scum he will dig his heels in until I am lynched. 

Okay - back to not being serious. You all suck and should hide your faces in disgrace. 

The irony @Dome is you mocked my self awareness when I am clearly pandering to the internet persona. Devils advocate with a tiny weiner who compensates with a porsche.

I dont actually think any of you are stupid. And I do realize I dug my own grave. But thats less entertaining. 

PS - you all are stupid.