Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

wow okay, and to think I was going to change the circle of healing to the ring of healing so you could make Fellowship of the Ring puns.

It's called tough love. Magneto don't mess around, call Patrick Stewart if you need that cuddly stuff.

I just decided to go balls out and get Harry Potter lynched, and later get bussed.

Great job by @Tk3 in finishing strong for the win. Hes my MVP.

Hobo and Dome, big props for winning the game too. You both played very well. I actually thought Dome was legit Voldy lol.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I just decided to go balls out and get Harry Potter lynched, and later get bussed.

Great job by @Tk3 in finishing strong for the win. Hes my MVP.

Hobo and Dome, big props for winning the game too. You both played very well. I actually thought Dome was legit Voldy lol.

Where the **** have you been.

Game MVP: @Tk3

Scum MVP: @Tk3

Most Entertaining:  @Dome

Town MVP:  @squire12

Honorable Mention Town MVP: @JoshstraDaymus

Miscellaneous Thoughts:

Hobo played very well, but he benefited immensely from the other scum team saving him on multiple occasions. 

If D1 is not a disaster and N1 is not canceled, Josh is likely Game MVP with a Town stomp of scum, as his targets were on.

Squire almost played his role better than I ever expected, but unfortunately drew the double-dip kill because he somehow accused every single non-Town in the game in one post.  I laughed out loud when I read that.

tk3 received the nod for MVP due to threadplay and self-restraint, on top of leading his team to a victory despite a largely absent team.  Plus, regardless of how well any individual Town played, it would be difficult for me to overlook the hubris involved in your Day 1 that basically took the game from a 7-9 day game to a 5-day laugher.

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 3