Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Honestly....not ideal.....but were Brown's fans......Toughest on the Planet....what's the start to an off-season without someone attacking a Cop in a kids school, while being naked??? Now we've got the yearly foolishness outta the way.....

The Biggest thing, is that it looked like we had found a GEM in the ROUGH....at a position of need....hell, it would be a position of need if he didnt do this. It give Clarity on how we need to move this off-season....

Yeah, it’s a hit.

Dude was a starter with gobs of potential on a cheap contract.  That’s not an easy thing to find.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

I just want to hear his side of the story.  I HAVE to know what compels a man to walk arse naked into a school.

Like, what problem arose that led to thinking “If I just walk in that joker butt naked, that’ll show em.”?

I'm going to guess it was some real sound judgement with a few minutes of really thinking about it. Like Should I do this, nah probably not. Well maybe it won't be a bad thing. Yeah **** it, let's roll

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JDD said:

I'm going to guess it was some real sound judgement with a few minutes of really thinking about it. Like Should I do this, nah probably not. Well maybe it won't be a bad thing. Yeah **** it, let's roll

Give me that Busted piece of Chalk and chaw of Skole and lets Roll!!!!!

😄🤣😆

I forgot what Brother in here used that quote last week...but I'm STILL laughing about that one....

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I was just coming in here to post this exact same sentiment....I will just agree now.

But what sucks is that now Clowney has ALL the Leverage of earth

An Image of Clowney and his Agent right now...

tumblr_m3mxjk5Y8i1qjhjdwo2_r1_500.gifv

Pullie D and A.B. headed to the Stadium today.

brinks-zoas-kkkk-brinks.gif

giphy.gif

Footage of @DaWg_LB.(and a certain special lady) waking up from this nightmare:

woke-up-nightmare.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Berry said this last week regarding Clowney and it’s why I guarantee we try to keep him.

We'll definitely try to keep him. Just a matter as to what kind of deal Clowney is expecting and if another team is willing to pay him more.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:03 AM, DaWg_LB. said:

"DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. – Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Malik McDowell was behind bars in Broward County on Tuesday after authorities said he walked into a Deerfield Beach children’s learning center naked and attacked a deputy Monday."

Only in Florida. Were bath salts involved?

• Like 1

Jordan Elliot year 1 307 snap- 15 tackles 0 QB hits or pass deflections year 2 464 snaps- 26 tackles 4 QB hits 0.5 sacks 1 pass deflection 18.8 snaps per tackle

Tommy Togiai 124 snaps 16 tackles x1 QB hit, x1 PD, 0.5 sacks and 16 tackles 7.75 snaps per tackle

in a limited sample size Tommy has out performed Jordan. 

44 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Jordan Elliot year 1 307 snap- 15 tackles 0 QB hits or pass deflections year 2 464 snaps- 26 tackles 4 QB hits 0.5 sacks 1 pass deflection 18.8 snaps per tackle

Tommy Togiai 124 snaps 16 tackles x1 QB hit, x1 PD, 0.5 sacks and 16 tackles 7.75 snaps per tackle

in a limited sample size Tommy has out performed Jordan. 

All I have to say to these two is.....

it-is.gif

• Like 2