Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Flores would be great. He got bent over in Miami and he’s also a guy who is not only a good defensive coach but coaches with a burr up his *** and holds people accountable. Something we need more of in Cleveland.

He’s play well off of Stefanski and his more reserved personality.  Little good cop/bad cop when needed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s play well off of Stefanski and his more reserved personality.  Little good cop/bad cop when needed.

He'd almost be another HC, and I think it works. You have KS as the offensive HC and overall decision maker analytically, Flores as the HC on defense with tough accountability and hard nosed attitude, and I think KS "sticks to his side" and Flores sticks to his, with both having mostly if not complete autonomy. I think it's a great fit.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He'd almost be another HC, and I think it works. You have KS as the offensive HC and overall decision maker analytically, Flores as the HC on defense with tough accountability and hard nosed attitude, and I think KS "sticks to his side" and Flores sticks to his, with both having mostly if not complete autonomy. I think it's a great fit.

Remember The Titans 2.0

• Like 1

Yeah I think we’re gonna get Flores. Hard to think he get a HC job with the lawsuit still out, and there’s not a better DC position out there that’s available right now than ours unless Ryan’s leaves SF. But my guess is they’d hire from within. 

Flores the the Browns I think we’re 85% there, but I’d be good with either Mayo or Desia too. 

Bring in Daron Payne and/or Jessie Bates and we’re cookin. 

One of the hard things we face is that our division is a blood bath.

Tomlin is an excellent coach. There players are not great, he got a ton out of them. 

Harbaugh is also an excellent coach. They have a strong roster and they have Lamar who set the world on fire.

The Bengals. They have Joe Burrow. A top 3 qb and he is a stone cold killer. He also has Jamar Chase who is the most talented wr in the league.

It's not like the pars who had a decade of mostly incompetence in their division. It's not like the afc south where we could have won it this year. 

It's not like the afc west where the raiders are imploding, Russ is cooked and the chargers are middling.

It's not the nfc south where the top team is mediocre.