Browns General Discussion

candyman93

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”

From the back a voice was heard saying “just go deep and I’ll sling this sumbitch”.

Legend had it the burning bush was actually just a nickname for Weeden when he’d get hot.

I mean he is a red head so burning bush is fitting. 

Not that I’d know such a thing 🧐

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Goodwin tells me Schwartz is toast and they’re keeping Bell. Fine all around. Good riddance.

I don’t think it’s a done deal, but he’s absolutely on notice.

Bell’s fine imo, he’s a bottom of the roster guy and we should have known that when we drafted him.  He can at least catch and knows how to play WR.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t think it’s a done deal, but he’s absolutely on notice.

Bell’s fine imo, he’s a bottom of the roster guy and we should have known that when we drafted him.  He can at least catch and knows how to play WR.

First glance says Cooper, DPJ, Moore, Goodwin, Bell and either Schwartz or Grant for spot 6. 

Love the Goodwin signing. 

I murder people with him on madden

could we possibly keep 7 receivers?

we’ve got to take one in the draft just for the upside alone. No way we can’t walk out the draft with at least one guy

Amari

DPJ

Moore

Goodwin

Bell

Rookie

Jakeem/Woods/Schwartz 

It would be outside of Berrys MO to give up after Woods this quick. But man you don’t sign Goodwin for no reason. 

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

It would be outside of Berrys MO to give up after Woods this quick. But man you don’t sign Goodwin for no reason.

Hopefully it’s an attempt to light a fire under Schwartz’s *** and make him realize he needs to “get it” right now.

• Like 1