Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

8 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

Any chance there’s a stake in the team?

I think this would be a violation of the CBA - I vaguely remember that as a suggestion back when Peyton Manning was a FA, but that wouldn't be something you could quantify on a salary cap.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chiefs82 said:

Just that it’ll eclipse 400 in total money. Also have to factor in the remaining 2 years left on his rookie deal 

That's kind of the low end ballpark everyone is expecting, interesting to see how high?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think this would be a violation of the CBA - I vaguely remember that as a suggestion back when Peyton Manning was a FA, but that wouldn't be something you could quantify on a salary cap.

Yes.  That's not allowed.  Would circumvent the cap.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Said nobody, ever.

I've had enough burgers in my life to say with absolute confidence that Whataburger is not a good burger.

Edited by Bullet Club

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I've had enough burgers in my life to say with absolute confidence that Whataburger is not a good burger.

I think you typed a bunch of typos here, so you're not saying the truth that resides in your heart.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

There is literally no way to not enjoy whataburger outside of some sort of insane preconceived bias. They will literally make your order from scratch to whatever you decide you want them to do.

As a side note, the fact that we are debating whataburger in a thread based on the largest deal (presumably) ever signed is impressive. 

6705174951_47b3a042b4.jpg

• Like 4