Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Tied to percentage of cap. Come on, the most valuable player in the league isn't going to screw himself on a deal like this. 

Depending on how much the cap ends up increasing over the years, dude could end up making close to 450-500M by the end of his deal. Good for him! 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:
11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Their fries have always been kinda bad. Yeah its fresh potatoes, but they don't seem to be crispy enough. You can change that by asking for the fries well done which is what I started doing if I get animal style fries cause then they taste and hold up better too.

Agreed. Surprised the fries don't get more pub. They are not good. 

Like I said get them "well done" and with a little extra salt if you aren't having them animal style. You'll thank me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

What are the odds this ends up like Bobby Bonilla and Mahomes get Paid till 2050

I was JUST thinking that. Bonilla just got his money last week for 2020, right?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Is it just regular or is it a mustard that has some kick or different flavor than the basic mustard?

Either way I like mustard and spice so that sounds bomb.

I always hear how much you can customize your order there.

Well, guess whenever I get to go to that Eagles Cowboys at Jerry World (2021?) I'll have to hit one up.

Mustard is standard, though they do have spicy ketchup which is delish.

Yes on the customization. There are an unreal amount of combinations. Though the most important is Texas Toast as the bun.

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I like In-N-Out (kinda tired of it cause I've had it a lot), but the hype gets people thinking its supposed to be the best burger they've tasted. 

It's a pretty standard burger, but its fresh ingredients and used to be pretty damn cheap (its gone up in price obviously) which made it a lot more appealing. 

Their fries have always been kinda bad. Yeah its fresh potatoes, but they don't seem to be crispy enough. You can change that by asking for the fries well done which is what I started doing if I get animal style fries cause then they taste and hold up better too.

I'm sure Whataburger has good service too, but I think that's another area In-N-Out is known for and they are pretty good to their employees.

In general people hype fast food way to much. At best its all just a drunken-sober-me-up meal at 4 am. At worst its a glutones lunch break.

As for how Whataburger treats employees, I have no clue. But its pretty well known that the company is religious based (like Chick-Fil-A); so my assumption is that they arent treating the employees like crap. I could be wrong. 

• Like 2