Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

3 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I don't care how good he is, but he has to win KC at least 2 more SB's for this contract to be justified. I don't know the numbers, but it is probably astronomical. 

idc dude is fun as hell to watch play and does amazing things... if he only gets 1 more super bowl win with Reid I would be content as a Chiefs fan. I mean they probably are already on cloud nine still.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

idc dude is fun as hell to watch play and does amazing things... if he only gets 1 more super bowl win with Reid I would be content as a Chiefs fan. I mean they probably are already on cloud nine still.

If this is baseball money, It's going to set the new bar for guys like Trevor Lawrence once his time comes. Can he be for Jacksonville what Mahomes is for KC. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

How good is Whataburger on a scale of 1 to 10?

Whataburger is the best fast food thats ever been invented. But its mustard heavy and spicy. So if you arent a big fan of tang/spice you probably wont have a good time.

Its a Texas 9. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just asked cause I'm from California and I always hear Whataburger is better than In-N-Out (the hype isn't really their fault like its pretty good for what it is).

I'm from california too. A microwaved Whataburger is better than a fresh in n out burger

• Like 3

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:
3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If this is baseball money, It's going to set the new bar for guys like Trevor Lawrence once his time comes. Can he be for Jacksonville what Mahomes is for KC. 

Who says he's going to Jacksonville? lol

But, yeah we all knew Mahomes would and should reset the market in a big way. Also, unlike baseball the contracts aren't fully guaranteed.

I just asked cause I'm from California and I always hear Whataburger is better than In-N-Out (the hype isn't really their fault like its pretty good for what it is).

They are fast food, so excuse the hyperbole.... but Whataburger is so much better than in-n-out its ridiculous. And before the stampede of followers jumps on me:

Yes I have had it in Cali

Yes I have had it animal style

Yes I know about the secret menu

• Like 5

Who says he's going to Jacksonville? lol

But, yeah we all knew Mahomes would and should reset the market in a big way. Also, unlike baseball the contracts aren't fully guaranteed.

But that's why NFL better because they aren't fully guaranteed.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

They are fast food, so excuse the hyperbole.... but Whataburger is so much better than in-n-out its ridiculous. And before the stampede of followers jumps on me:

Honestly, If you don't offer bacon, it's a disqualification from the burger competition as well IMO. Whataburger is also bigger. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whataburger is the best fast food thats ever been invented. But its mustard heavy and spicy. So if you arent a big fan of tang/spice you probably wont have a good time.

Its a Texas 9. 

Is it just regular or is it a mustard that has some kick or different flavor than the basic mustard?

Either way I like mustard and spice so that sounds bomb.

I always hear how much you can customize your order there.

Well, guess whenever I get to go to that Eagles Cowboys at Jerry World (2021?) I'll have to hit one up.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I like In-N-Out (kinda tired of it cause I've had it a lot), but the hype gets people thinking its supposed to be the best burger they've tasted. 

It's a pretty standard burger, but its fresh ingredients and used to be pretty damn cheap (its gone up in price obviously) which made it a lot more appealing. 

Their fries have always been kinda bad. Yeah its fresh potatoes, but they don't seem to be crispy enough. You can change that by asking for the fries well done which is what I started doing if I get animal style fries cause then they taste and hold up better too.

I'm sure Whataburger has good service too, but I think that's another area In-N-Out is known for and they are pretty good to their employees.

• Like 2